Saturday 9 June 2012

DAY TWENTY SEVEN:

Lazy day!!! Class was canceled today because we were going to go to Cape Point but it was supposed to rain. So we had the whole day free! Good thing though cause I think the entire group had a late night.... I spent the day finally starting the paper that's due Sunday haha oops. Of course Erin was done with it like last week! The writing process was interrupted by several facebook breaks, naps, and a last minute decision to go to Camps Bay to shop around, watch the sunset, and get dinner. I am only in Africa once. I am not about to spend my nights stuck in a hotel room working. I learned I am not really fond of the whole studying part of the study abroad haha. So, a group of us went to Camps Bay. I bought a sweat shirt and some post cards, and then we walked on the beach. The waves here are HUGE! It may have something to do with the hurricane like weather from the previous day haha. After the beach we went to this place by the water for dinner. It was a primarily seafood restaurant so I struggled a little bit. But, I ended up getting this really good vegetable pasta and greek salad so I was satisfied! After dinner, I had to actually work on my paper and not just waste my night saying I'm doing it. I managed to get halfway done before I gave up for the night and hung out with people. This is my last week here! You can't blame me!! CANNOT WAIT FOR OLD BISCUIT MILL TOMORROW!!
Not real life.

Camps Bay!!





No comments:

Post a Comment